PBO Advisory Group’s strong leadership helps your organization craft strategic and achievable business plans, guide you through significant challenges, and ensure you are operating efficiently.
Partnering with us allows you to focus on the important mission you are tackling rather than internal operations. From CFO or staff accountant to HR director or generalist, we are positioned to partially or completely outsource your finance and accounting and/or HR functions.
We use proven methodology, combined with our extensive experience with nonprofits, to help you determine what finance, accounting, and human resource services you need, and how to build your infrastructure cost-effectively.
Our group will help with many types of finance-related projects and initiatives including audit prep and systems enhancements. PBO Advisory Group can also help you develop relationships with other trusted service providers including CPA’s, bankers, and insurance related vendors.
Members of our team are bilingual and provide services in English and Spanish. We can assist you in the following areas:
- Nonprofit-specific accounting
- Executive director and board advice regarding business strategy, expansion, and execution
- Monthly financial statement review with executive director and/or board
- Technical and hands-on accounting support for grant reporting, annual audit schedules, funding, and other special projects
- Staff training regarding nonprofit financial management
- HR, accounting, internal control, and business continuity assessments
- Human Capital consulting
- Business and operations advisory services
- Accounting and HR outsource support