The PBO Advisory Group HR outsource team supports every aspect of the employee lifecycle. We understand that the HR function plays a role in staying ahead of the competition and significantly contributes to an organization’s bottom line.
We invest in continual training and education for our professionals, so they can apply the latest laws and employment trends to your organization. Our HR specialists, generalists, and C-level professionals work together to ensure that our clients have optimal HR processes, policies, and people.
With our flexible, scalable approach, you utilize the exact number of our HR talent with the specific experience you need.
Our many HR outsource services include:
- Employment recordkeeping and records retention
- EEO compliance
- Recruitment, hiring, and termination
- Orientation, training, and development
- EE handbook and policies
- Workplace posting requirements
- Performance management and corrective action
- Compensation and benefits assistance
- Harassment prevention training
- HRIS software evaluation
- Strategic benefits planning to attract and retain top talent
- Job profile development and posting
- Initial interview/screening/assessment of potential candidates and finalists
- Background checks and references
- Salary and benefits negotiations
- M&A due diligence
- Employee engagement and culture change
- Company mission, vision, and goals development