The new year doesn’t mean that your opportunity to apply for and receive an Employee Retention Tax Credit (ERTC) for your business has passed you by.
You can receive up to $26,000 per employee, if your company qualifies.
The basic qualifications include:
- A business revenue drop of 50% in 2020, or
- A business revenue drop of 20% in 2021, or
- A shut down or suspension of operations due to COVID
PBO Advisory Group can help you determine if you are eligible for the tax credit and for how much your business is entitled. Our team will also assist you in filing the claim and advise you on how to amend your tax returns to do so.
You have up to three years to amend your tax returns and claim the ERTC. However, we encourage you to do so as soon as possible.
PBO Advisory has previously blogged about the ERTC program. To learn more, read on:
- ERTC Tax Consequences – A Few Things You Should Know (December 2022)
- Employee Retention (Tax) Credits – Important, Updated Information (January 2022)
Contact us today for more information on how to get started.