The PBO Advisory Group’s professionals have extensive skills and are ready to help take on any challenges you may face. Our advisors focus on strategies that align your finance and accounting with your overall goals. They also provide leadership and training of your organization’s accounting team, take on special projects, and help ensure continuity and consistency.
Many of our team members provide advisory services while serving as a fractional Chief Financial Officer to companies that don’t require a full-time finance leader. Our fractional CFOs have years of experience so they can quickly get up to speed and begin effectively tackling your problems and implementing solutions. Many also have specialized industry expertise.
A fractional CFO will help your company move beyond just keeping current financials in order by helping plan and position you for a strong future. This is an affordable way for organizations to have high-level services without adding to overhead, including salary and benefits. Given their extensive expertise, many of our fractional CFOs work with clients for as few as 10 hours a month while making a significant impact.
Our finance and accounting advisory and fractional CFO services include:
- Strategic initiative development and support
- Capital investment identification and planning
- Mergers and acquisitions support
- IPO preparation and coordination
- Audit preparation management
- Public reporting requirements including implementation of IFRS standards, SEC filings and reporting (10Ks and 10Qs), annual reports and financial statement footnote support
- SEO-related projects, including restatements, debt offerings, and IPOs
- Advanced financial reporting, including key performance indicators to track business goals and objectives
- Budgets and tactical operational management and recommendations
- Department and accounting policy and functions formation
- Internal controls and technical accounting rules implementation
- Investor and board presentations and packages development
- Cash management, fees, and costs analysis
- Cost and reorganization analysis and support
- Contracts evaluation and negotiations with customers, vendors, and banks
- Outside vendors (banks, leasing companies, insurance, CPAs, etc.) coordination
- Government compliance oversight
- Equity and debt fundraising logistics, advice, and coordination, including preparing financial and due diligence materials