Our founder, Mike Ford, recently wrote about outsourcing trends in 2024 for the Forbes Finance Council, of which Mike is a member.
According to Mike, the three areas of outsourcing that are likely to grow in 2024 are:
- More professionals selecting outsourcing as a career path, resulting in greater access to talent for companies.
- Businesses of all sizes will increase their use of outsourcing firms and individuals to fulfill their growing cybersecurity
- With technology improvements continually coming online, organizations will turn to outsource providers to further automate and streamline processes.
Mike’s article also addresses how to decide if outsourcing is the right solution for your company. A good starting point is to answer these two questions:
- What is going right in your accounting department and where can you improve?
- Does your current staff have the availability and the skills to make the needed changes, especially while continuing to do their current job?
If you find a void between what needs to be done and your team’s abilities, then outsourcing could be the most viable route for you. Another response could be “I don’t know what we need.” PBO Advisory can assist you with evaluating your needs and developing a road map for change.
Outsourcing is a proven solution for start-up to large companies. The use of outsourced employees and fractional executives provides access to a highly trained workforce, flexibility, and reduced costs.
Mike’s full article on outsourcing trends can be found here. Mike has written several for the Forbes Finance Council. We invite you to visit his entire library of informational articles on various topics.
If you would like more information about how outsourcing can benefit your organization in 2024 or have any questions about our services, please contact Francesca San Diego.